Saturday, December 22, 2012

Update on 17 properties

Justin received my email to place contracts on 17 properties. One is already under contract. So now there are 16. To avoid me from having to write 16 earnest money checks and 16 option fee checks, I took pix of two blank checks with my signature only. Justin will make 16 photocopies of the blank checks and then he can fill in payee and amount for each contract. He uses docusign so I could electronically sign 16 contracts. But I would prefer Justin add my initials and signature to the contracts so I don't have to. But docusign works through my email address. I could give Justin access to my email address password so he could email me the contracts then go into my email account, sign them, then sign out. But i dont want him accessing my personal email account. Instead I set up a new gmail account to be used specifically for these transactions and gave Justin the password. Now he can send the docusign dox to that account, then he can go into the account and sign them for me, and then receive them back. I'll still have copies of the contracts in my personal docusign account. Justin has 2 HUD contracts to submit before midnight tonight. We'll get to the others this weekend. Christmas? Busy. Merry Christmas to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment